We are recognized in the market as an exporter by offering our clients the best quality of Top Tee Jasmine Green Tea. The offered tea is processed in our advanced laboratory by using the best quality jasmine leaves under the guidance of the experts as per the industry laid quality standards & norms. This green tea is widely demanded by restaurants, hotels and homes due to its nutritional value and excellent taste. We are offering this tea at pocket friendly price to the clients.
Jasmine Green Tea Features:
- High nutritional value
- Long shelf life
- Rich source of energy
Health Benefits of Jasmine Green Tea:
1. Fights Bacteria: Not only does the tea put on its boxing gloves to fight bad bacteria, it also aids our bodies to form good bacteria that helps with digestion.
2. Weight Loss: The tea contains catechins which have fat burning properties and thus aid in weight loss. It does this by increasing your metabolic rate, which subsequently helps you to burn fat faster. A recent study has shown that people who drink jasmine green tea tend to lose weight faster than those who don''t drink it regularly.
3. Aromatherapy: Jasmine itself has medicinal properties and is therefore a highly effective form of aromatherapy. Research published in the European Journal of Applied Psychology found that simply inhaling jasmine can reduce a person's heart rate as well as have a sedative effect on both nerve activity and mood.
4. Cancer Prevention: Green tea is high in antioxidants, which means it can lower your risk of developing cancer. This is because antioxidants attack the free radicals that form in your body and can be linked to cancer causation.
5. Anti-Aging: Free radicals can also mess with your skin in terms of healing and revitalization. So another added bonus of antioxidants is that they prevent this and thus slow down the aging process. Jasmine tea is high in antioxidants, and combats the free radicals formed in the body. Free radicals are harmful in many ways, and can hasten the aging process. Free radicals have also been shown to have a relation with the development of cancer in the body. By reducing the free radicals in the body, it effectively lowers the chances of developing cancer. Antioxidants also play a valuable role in slowing down the aging process.
6. Regulates Circulation: Jasmine tea has been proven to be highly beneficial for improving blood circulation. As such, it can help to prevent medical conditions such as blocked arteries, thrombosis, brain damage and blood clots.
7. Heart Health: Jasmine tea has been known to reduce cholesterol and bad fats within the body. In addition, it can prevent additional bad cholesterol forming. These things naturally helps to reduce your chances of heart disease and strokes.
8. Stress Relief: Throughout history jasmine has been used for stress relief and as an anti-depressant, which is due to its aforementioned therapeutic properties. That explains why those Buddha's Tears leave me feeling so amazing.
9. Cold Prevention: The antiviral and antibacterial properties found within jasmine green tea can help to prevent both colds and the flu. Consuming the tea whilst sick can also help to speed up your recovery. Some even believe that simply gargling jasmine tea can prevent illness, but I don't really see the point of that when the stuff is so delicious. Just drink it!
Jasmine tea has some antiviral and antibacterial properties that help in the prevention of colds and influenza. It is widely believed that gargling with jasmine tea can prevent illness. Consumption of jasmine tea can also result in an earlier recovery from such ailments.